Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ September 21st



Another Manic Monday! And also another Menu Plan Monday!

We have a few things going on this week : Cheer practice and our second football game. I am trying out a few new recipes. A few are not new, but I plan to post the recipe along with a picture after I make them so they can be a easy reference for my blog readers. My crock pot is getting a workout this week as well! I'm using it for 4 meals this week!

Monday- Croissant Paninni's and Famous Potato Soup(crock pot)

Tuesday- Meatloaf Muffins, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn on the Cob

Wednesday-Cheer Practice Night- No Peek Tips(crock pot), Buttered Noodles and Green Beans.

Thursday- Game Night- Honey Garlic Chicken(crock pot and new recipe), rice and broccoli

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday- Cheer Practice- Homemade Pizzas

Sunday- Sesame Ginger Pork Tenderloin(crock pot and new recipe), rice and veggie.

As always, check out The Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs