Monday, May 4, 2009

Blueberry Banana Muffins

These Muffins are to die for!!! They are so perfectly moist and just full of yummy goodness!


If you have some bananas and some blueberries you have to make these!


I had to take 6 to my neighbors because these are deadly and I definately did not need to eat all 12 by myself!


Banana Blueberry Muffins


3 large ripe bananas

3/4 cup sugar

1 egg, slightly beaten

1/3 cup melted butter

1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

1-1/2 cups flour (I do either all whole wheat or mix half and half)


Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and egg. Add butter and blueberries. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs