Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super Duper Apple Cake

I needed a quick dessert for the Hospitality Teacher Luncheon at Madison's school. I had completely forgot about it so the first thing I did was check what ingredients I had on hand and luckily I had everything to make this Super Duper Apple Cake.

I changed it up a bit though. I wanted something the teachers could grab and go. So, instead of cooking it as a cake I put the batter into a mini muffin tin. They turned out perfectly!


SUPER-DUPER APPLE CAKE via cooks.com


Cake:

4 cups white cake mix

1 1/2 cups applesauce


Icing:

4 tablespoons butter

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup powdered sugar

1/4 cup of milk


For Cake:Mix white cake mix with applesauce until smooth. May take more or less applesauce. Use at own discretion.Pour mixture into a 9X9 inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.Bake at 350°F in a conventional oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until cake tests done.


For Icing:Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add the remaining ingredients for the icing, stirring rapidly with a wire whisk until smooth. Pour over cake.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Those look yummy!!

Homeopath said...

Gotta try these!!!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs