Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wool!

So, as most of you know...we switched to cloth diapers. Made the switch a couple months ago. Christopher's skin is doing wonderfully in cloth! I'm so excited about it! And to top it off, we are doing something fantastic for the environment! I cant wait to start buying tiny diapers for the baby!

Anyways, this post is to show off his first set of Wool! I received this wool in a swap and it was made by a very talented woman. You can check out her blog for more of her great items she makes with love. Just click this link STITCHBLADE
And for the moment you have all been waiting for!

Christopher in Stitchblade Wool!

Christopher says " Thank you Ms. Brandy for making my wool and thank you Ms. Donna for sending my momma the wool!"

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs