Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

I thought I would come and post a blog this morning....its Mothers Day.

Its so hard for me to put into words what this day means to me. All I have ever wanted to be is a Mother. And Ive been blessed to a mother, not once, but twice. I have 2 of the most amazing children I could ever ask for. I never knew a "job" could be so rewarding. Despite the hard times that come with being a mom, every day when my kids give me a kiss and a hug good night and tell me they love me, I know that Ive done something right! Even though I might have gotten frustrated with them or not allowed them to do something they really wanted to do, just a smile or a hug lets me know they think Im still a wonderful mom.

So this blog is to thank God for making me a mother and giving me the chance to be a mother, a good mother, to 2 beautiful, smart, sometimes stubborn, but amazing kids! I will be forever grateful to him for this oppurtunity.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mothers Day!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs