Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ December 14th


Well, we have another super crazy week! Last week of school for the kiddos for the holiday break. We have 2 class parties, a pediatrician appointment, a speech evaluation appointment and we are going out of town this weekend to my parents to celebrate Christmas. Did I mention I still have not finished my Christmas cards and I have to bake 7 dozen cookies and 7 loaves of banana bread for gifts this week for teachers? Can you say "Crazyness?!"

My menu plan this week is simple, yummy meals that will leave me with minimal leftovers. I don't want a fridge full of food when we head out of town.

So, lets get to it shall we?

Monday- Pumpkin Pancakes(new recipe), turkey bacon, and eggs

Tuesday- Pierogi Chicken Lasagna, salad, and cheesy garlic bread

Wednesday- Beef crunchy tacos with rice

Thursday- Sauteed pork chops, baked potatoes and corn on the cob

Friday- Any leftovers in the fridge.

Saturday- Hitting the road after having Breakfast with Santa at our neighborhood park to head to my parents.

Sunday- Simple grilled cheese

And my baking this week will consist of this recipe for Banana Bread.

Head over to The Organizing Junkie for more great menu plans this week!

Get started planning yours today!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs