Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Need help counting calories?

I am in a contest with a group of Online friends to see who can lose the most weight by October 30th. We started last week. I did not do too bad, lost 2lbs, but it was a struggle for me. I love my carbs! I have zero motivation to sit and write down and count my calories or even try to figure out how much 17 pretzels have.

Luckily I came across this website that does it all for me!



SparkPeople is a website that not only tracks your calories for you, it can track your fitness, how much water you have drank and more! You fill out a fitness assessment and it calculates how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you should have each day.
Then when you have something to eat you just go log it into your nutrition area and it calculates the calories for you! No counting for yourself!

Not only do I love that it tracks everything for me, but I love how easy it is to use and that there is a community of other SparkPeople trying to lose weight too that I can turn to for motivation and help. I also love the recipe index with healthy recipes submitted by other SparkPeople! Tried and true recipes is my kinda thing!

So if you are trying to lose weight or just trying to eat healthy and want to see how you are doing, try out SparkPeople today!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs