Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ August 31st


This weeks menu plan is written on a whim. This means I'm sitting here typing this blog post and I'm deciding what to cook right now! I did not get a chance yesterday to do my usual little sit down to figure it out. We were out of town the weekend and we did not get home till late. And of course we had other things to hurry and get taken care of for the week ahead.
So this menu plan is probably not very exciting since I did not have a chance to really think.

Monday- Whole Wheat Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, and Eggs

Tuesday- Meatloaf Muffins(new recipe, post to follow), brown rice, veggies

Wednesday- Cheer Night- Crock pot Chicken and Potatoes(New Recipe, post to follow), Broccoli

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Its my 5 year wedding Anniversary, so I am hoping to round me up some babysitters so hubby and I can go out.

Saturday- A friend of ours is having a BBQ and swim party for Labor Day, so we are headed over there!

Sunday- We have tickets to the Astros game. I hope we are home in time for dinner that I can cook. If we are, I plan to do Croissant Paninnis. If we are late, we will just grab something.



As always, head over to The Organizing Junkie to see other great menu plans this week!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs