Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday~ September 28th

Well my menu last week went out the window when I was diagnosed with the flu on Wednesday. I do not think I have ever felt so bad! Luckily I found some tamiflu so I was feeling better by Saturday and on Sunday I felt like my old self! I will disinfecting my house though today and most of the week!

We do have another busy week ahead, Math Night, Cheer Practice and 2 games this week!

So here is our menu, it looks like last weeks since I didn't get to make a lot of what I wanted last week with being sick.

Monday- Math Night- No Peek Tips(crock pot recipe), buttered noodles, and green beans

Tuesday- Quesadillas, rice and beans

Wednesday- Cheer Practice- Honey Garlic Chicken(Crock pot and New recipe), rice, and broccoli

Thursday- Football game- leftovers

Friday- Sesame Ginger Pork Tenderloin(crock pot and new recipe), rice, and veggie

Saturday- Football Game- Roasted onion potatoes and sausage, salad

Sunday- Breakfast- Sausage, egg, and potato wraps.

As always, head over to The Organizing Junkie for a ton of menu plans for this week!

1 comment:

Zonnah said...

Sesame Ginger Pork Tenderloin sounds really good.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs