Monday, August 17, 2009

~Menu Plan Monday~ August 17th~

We were suppose to go to my parents this past weekend but we decide to postpone our trip. The kids are burnt out on all our traveling around and I wanted to go ahead and do our back to school shopping. Next weekend is Tax Free Weekend in Texas, but I do not like crowds and I do not like shopping so I never take advantage of this.

Unfortunately since we had not been to the store in a while, we ended up eating out all weekend. Not good for the pocketbook that's for sure! So, we are back on track this week with menu planning. Too bad that we will be eating out a night or two this week but we have some plans where cooking dinner is just not a option.

This week is the last week before school starts as well, so I have quite a bit of organizing to get done. I am also hoping to make some snacks for the kids to get their snack bin full and some muffins frozen as well.

Anyways, here is this weeks plan!


Monday- Crossiant Paninnis(ham, turkey, salami, provolone, and pepperjack cheese) and broccoli cheese soup

Tuesday- Meatloaf Muffins, potato bundles, and green beans.

Wednesday- I will be headed to Chilis for a MNO(Mothers Night Out). I plan to do mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for the kiddos and DH. They will be happy with a simple fun meal!

Thursday- Chicken Tostadas

Friday- I am headed to a Passion Party with a friend, I think hubby might go grab the kiddos something or make them some grilled cheeses.

Saturday- My hubby is going to be gone all day at a fantasy football party and then his mom is coming into town to watch the the kiddos for a couple hours so we can go to the baseball game with some friends. Let's go Astros!


As always, head over to I'm a Organizing Junkie to check out tons of other great menu plans this week!

1 comment:

Shaina said...

I love broccoli cheese soup. It's my favorite!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs