Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Heaven on Earth~ In the Form of Potato Bundles

My friend Darcy posted a recipe on her facebook page from the amazing Pioneer Woman's website yesterday.

The minute I saw it, I knew I had to try it! It had practically all my favorite things: potatoes, cream, and butter.




Potato Bundles

Russet potatoes, cut into chunks
Yellow or white onion, cut into chunks
Butter (regular, salted)
Heavy cream
Kosher salt
Paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons minced parsley

Pile potatoes and onions on a square of foil. Add 2 tablespoons butter, splash on some cream, then sprinkle on salt, paprika, and black pepper. Wrap bundles tightly and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until extremely tender.

Serve foil bundles right on the plate!


My picture has nothing on hers, I have a cheap little point and shoot and the lighting in my kitchen is horrible!

You absolutely have to go make these! I had to stop myself from licking the foil they are so amazing! Sure the cream and the butter is heavy on the calories, but these potatoes are so totally worth it!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs