Monday, July 6, 2009

Dominos American Legends Pizza Party

I was selected by House Party to host a Domino's American Legends Pizza Party.


We had planned a July 4th get together anyways, so that is when I decided to host my party. House Party and Domino's sent me a gift card to purchase their American Legends Pizza with.

I bought 4 of the 6 pizzas. We got the Memphis BBQ Chicken, Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch, Philly Cheese steak, and the Honolulu Hawaiian. The top 2 pizzas were the Memphis BBQ Chicken and the Philly Cheese steak. Those went super fast! I should of ordered more of those!

I will totally be ordering these pizzas for often instead of just our regular pepperoni.

So, take the time to check out Domino's and try something new!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs