Friday, October 31, 2008

Pierogies! MMMMM

So this was my first time to ever eat these bad boys and Im not too sure why it took so long to finally buy them and eat them!!


Now my recipe is no where near healthy since I basically used half a stick of butter...but oh my goodness is it good!!


And this is just one serving...meaning it was all for me! HAHA!



5 pierogies (mine were the potato and cheddar ones)

1/2 stick of butter, but cut in half.

1/2 bell pepper

1/2 onion

4 cloves of garlic (cause thats how I roll)

2 tbsp of diced tomatoes

1/4 cup cream

parmesan cheese.


1. take 2 tbsp of butter and put into a skillet, saute the pierogies till a nice golden brown.

2. In another skillet take the remaining butter and melt. Add in the onion, bell pepper and saute till soft. Add the garlic( I put mine over a microplane) and saute a few more minutes. Add cream and bring to a simmer. Add the parmesan cheese and continue to stir until thickened.

3. Put pierogies on a plate, then top off with the sauce. Add more cheese to the top and salt and pepper.

4. Enjoy!




No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs