Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Usually I buy the kids teachers a cross ornament from Kirkland's, but I think they might have all the designs by now. I thought I would try something different, something more homemade.

I decided to make Banana Bread, Candied Pecans, and Snickerdoodles this year. I bought the cute baskets from Michael's Craft Store for Half off. The little treat bags that are holding the pecans and cookies are from Walmart(15/$1.00), and the snowmen ornament that has their name on it I bought years ago on clearance and I just added their name myself with a sharpie.

I have not given M's teacher hers yet, but C-Man's teachers loved them!! Huge hit! I think the homemade route is the way to go! Not only is it more personal, but it was by far the cheapest gift ever! Even if I did have to buy 7 baskets and bake all day on Monday!

1 comment:

Dotty said...

love the ideas!! very cute

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs