Monday, December 7, 2009

Need nickname help!

I read a lot of blogs and some of my favorites are the ones that have nicknames for their kiddos and hubby.

I am not creative though. I need help! So, I thought I would come to you..my readers.

Let me tell you a little bit about each kiddo and hubby.

Madison is the oldest, 7 years old. She is a drama queen, but she is retro. She loves old styles, jewelery, lip gloss, cheer leading, the Jonas Brothers and music in general. She says she wants to be a singer like Taylor Swift when she grows up!

Christopher is 3 years old. He is definitely all boy! Jumping around, doing flips, pretending to be super heroes, Star Wars Characters, and more.

Jacob is 10 months old. He is my little trooper. I was on bed rest with him for 3 weeks and then he came almost 3 weeks early. He is strong. He is already walking and babbling. He loves music. He is calm. He doesn't cry unless he is hungry, dirty, or is hurt. He reminds me so much of hubby.

My husband, is a Aggie engineer. He is the calm, cool, and collected one of us. He never gets upset or angry. He is the "glass is half full" guy. He is a good sport and will do anything for the kids(see picture below). He loves sports and my cornbread. ;)

So, there you have it. A little bit about each of them. This is my family.

Now, help me give them cute little nicknames for my blog!

2 comments:

Not So Average Mama said...

I'm not good at nicknames, but I have something else for you!
http://notsoaveragemama.com/2009/12/07/i-got-a-best-blog-award/

Lori said...

Thanks Brandy! I will spread the love today! ;)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs