Friday, September 4, 2009

Butter Cookies~ Coffee's perfect mate!

I love coffee. I love it even more than I love sweet things. And when I can find something perfect to have with my coffee I jump at the chance!

I found a blog recently called Full Bellies, Happy Kids. Talk about a great blog! She has tons of recipes that are geared towards kids! I stumbled onto her Butter Cookie recipe and thought, "hmm what a great cookie!" They are super easy, super fast and you always have the ingredients on hand! Plus, the recipe makes a perfect dozen! I hate how most recipes make you make like 4 dozen cookies! I mean really...who needs 4 dozen cookies in their house? I know I don't!

So try out this recipe! No the cookies are not super sweet, but they are so good! Especially with a cup of coffee!


EASY BUTTER COOKIES
  • 1 stick of butter (may use margarine)
  • 1 cup flour
  • 5 tablespoons of sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla

Mix ingredients together and roll into balls.
Press down with a fork.
Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each cookie.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs