Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anyone want to follow Peter Facinelli?

So, well we all know how much I love Twilight. I mean really...let's be honest here....I'm addicted! It is a serious obsession. I have OCD(Obsessive Cullen Disorder) like no one you have ever met!





It has been brought to my attention that Peter Facinelli(you know the hunk that plays the compassionate Dr. Carlisle Cullen) needs our help! He has made a bet with his friend Rob Defranco(the man who designed his website). The bet is that Peter can get 500,000 followers on Twitter by Friday 19th June - if he loses, he has to give his friend his Twilight Actors Chair. If he wins, his friend has to walk down Hollywood Boulevard in a Bikini singing "All The Single Ladies"!




So, all you have to do is become a follower of Peter Fancinelli.
So come on loyal Twilight Fans! Let's help Peter out!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs