Saturday, May 16, 2009

Preschool Coming to a End

My 2 year old son completed his first year of Preschool this past week. He went 2 days a week to a fantastic program at a local church. This preschool is amazing! My oldest daughter went there, but not until the year before Kindergarten. I firmly believe this school helped prepare her for what she was to do and learn and see in Kindergarten.

My son, only being 2, has many more years at this school. But for his first year there, I am more than pleased. He has learned so much in his time there. He can sing the ABC's. Most people have a little bit of a hard time understanding him on some parts, but I know that's what he is singing and he knows it too. He has learned colors and shapes, numbers, cute little prayers, and other fun songs.

You can see from the picture below that he loves to sing and do the hand motions with the songs that he was taught.
And I have his wonderful teachers to thank. They are amazing women who have been so patient and loving to my child and I could not ask for a better teacher and caregiver for my son.

1 comment:

Dotty said...

aaww looks like its a awesome school with wonderful teachers!! so glad you and the kids like it!!

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs