Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy school stuff!

So, as you may have noticed...I have not been around much.

It has been so crazy here I can barely remember to cook dinner for the family!

End of the school year is always busy with parties and programs, but even more so now that Madison is in Kindergarten. Being homeroom mom I have a ton of responsibilities to the class. I have been planning for Field Day and the End of the Year Party.

So, that is why I have no been blogging this week, I have been trying to get everything planned for that. Her last day of school is June 3rd though, so I suspect I will be able to blog a more when it is all said and done.

Just wanted to give those of you who might have been wondering where I went the low down!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs