Monday, March 16, 2009

New Recipes and Menu Planning coming soon!

Just wanted to come let everyone know that my menu planning and recipes will be back soon!

As you all know, I went on bedrest back on December 30th, 2008 and since then I was on bedrest for 3 weeks and then my little guy came at 37 weeks. I have since been adjusting to life as a busy mom of 3 kiddos.

And now that my little man in 6 weeks old and I have the clearance from my doctor to work out and get back in shape I will be doing new menu plans for myself and for my family. I plan to get back into Weight Watchers and working out more so my recipes and menu planning will be more healthy and also give you points values in case you are a fellow weight watcher! If you are, lets cheer each other on!

Look for a new menu plan(weight watcher friendly) starting in April!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs