Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Keith Urban

So we went on a date night with some friends of ours, Jennifer and Donny.*waves at Jennifer and Donny*

My wonderful friend Cheryl kept the kiddos over night! Thanks again Cheryl! Wish your night had beeen better though! ;)

We went to Pappasitos for dinner. YUM-O! We ended up eating 2 bowls of chips though before we even got our food! Good thing we didnt get a appetizer! My friend Jennifer got the appetizer sampler and it was on the biggest plate I have ever seen! You can kinda see the plate here in this pic...and aint my friend just too purty for words! :)




After we ate, we headed over to watch some rodeo. I love to watch the rodeo. Its amazing to see what those cowboys can do with those big animals!

Keith Urban was amazing! I love him to pieces and love his concerts. He is such a true entertainer! He even walked around the whole arena and even jumped the fence and sang right infront of these people, they could touch him even! Jealous!!!



1 comment:

Candice said...

Glad you had a great time!! Jealous that you ate at Pappasitos though...thats one of my favs.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs