Monday, December 1, 2008

Forever updating...

So it has been forever and a day since I have updated or even posted a blog. Im such a bad blogger!

Let's see if I can catch you all up on what has been going on in our household really quickly while the house is quiet.

Madison is doing wonderfully in school! They now have her practicing the 1st grade level sight words! She has mastered kindergarten so they are pushing her on forward. She lost her first tooth....and then proceeded to swallow it. So now I do not have that "first" tooth to put in her trinket box....but I guess no one will know the difference once she pulls out the second one...at least thats what people have been telling me. She learned to ride her bike without the training wheels a few weeks ago! She taught herself! She is just growing up too fast!

Christopher has been doing great in school as well! He really enjoys going and asks to go everyday! He is getting over being sick. Wednesday, before thanksgiving, I had to take him to the pediatrician. His breathing was very fast and rapid. Turned out his pulse ox was only in the 80's and his temp was 103! He also had some fluid in his right lung. So after motrin and a breathing treatment at the pedi office, we got the fever down and got his pulse ox back up to 95%. We were given a antibiotic and told to continue the breathing treatments till his wet cough was gone. So we have been tyring to get at least 4 breathing treatments in him a day.

Baby and I are doing well. We passed the glucose test and Im not anemic! YAY! I was checked for dilation at my 28 week appt because I had been having some contractions and back pain, but luckily I am not dilated any. I go to the doctor every 2 weeks which makes this seem much more real! December 9th we will also have the 4D ultrasound done as well.

Our thanksgiving was ok, seeing as thats when Christopher got really sick. We did take advantage of the black friday shopping though! Got some really great items at great prices and its nice to have just about everything bought for Christmas. Now I just need to wrap present and mail the ones that are for out of town friends and family.

We have been working on putting up Christmas decorations but for some reason its going very slow. Seems like the stuff we have just doesnt "go" with the house or doesnt look right...so we are having to make lots of trips back to the store to do some returns and exchanges. But we will get there and I can't wait to see it all done!

Anyways, there is our update! Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you forgive me for being such a bad blogger! ;)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs