Well its a new year, which means time for change. Time for new and better things to happen.
Well...at least thats how it is suppose to go. But I know my luck, I dont have a very good running streak....we usually have 3 months of good things then BAM! Its a slap in the face and something happens to take away all those good things or least make it difficult to enjoy them.
But, I have decide to not look at things that way anymore...yes good things happen and yes bad things happen...but Im only going to concentrate on the good and just move past any bad things that may occur.
So as in tradition with most New Years Resolutions...here are mine!
1. Work as hard as I can work to make us debt-free!
2. Be a better mother- by listening to my kids more and not yelling more!
3. Be a better wife-supporting my husband 100% in all his dreams.
4. Find a church home- a church the kids can enjoy and are comfortable with.
5. The Famous one...LOSE WEIGHT! :)
I only wanted to make 5, anymore and I already feel like Im a failure b/c I know I cant complete 10 things in a year, Im lucky if I can complete 5 things in one day, so this is the perfect number for me.
7 Best Sports Bras for Large Chested Ladies
2 days ago